Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

azovito

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8L1)

I logged out from my macbook pro and it asks username and password i remember username and password..the problem is when i write the password the letters are in greek and my pass is with english letters and i cant change the letters plzz someone help

JronMasteR

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2011
Switzerland
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8L1)

I logged out from my macbook pro and it asks username and password i remember username and password..the problem is when i write the password the letters are in greek and my pass is with english letters and i cant change the letters plzz someone help

Boot from the Install DVD (if you have Snow Leopard) or boot from the recovery disk (if you have lion). You can reset your password there.

azovito

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2011

I did it it works thank you very much!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.