PM G3 Video Questions

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by jamesi, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. jamesi macrumors 6502a


    Sep 13, 2005
    Davis CA
    I noiticed that on the back of the beige PM G3 towers there are 2 sets of yellow, red, and white plugins. one row of plugins are marked in and other is marked out. what can this be used for? can i plug in a video game console like a PS2? what were these plugs meant for? thanks
  2. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604


    Sep 8, 2002
    The Netherlands
    Those are composite video in / out (yellow), for connecting the Mac to a TV or VCR.
    The red / white plugs are stereo audio in / out.

Share This Page