Pocket apple watch charger

BigMcGuire

Contributor
Jan 10, 2012
California
I had the old generation Nomad Apple Watch charger. I believe it was 5,000 mAh but it allowed me to charge my watch a handful of times before running out of power (not from empty).

It was handy when power wasn't available. For whatever reason, power bricks don't like the Apple Watch charging cable.

Was the one in the above link able to fully charge your watch at least a few times?

chiefs1968

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2016
don't know but I will have to check that out
- - Post merged: - -

1000 Mah....so I doubt it but hey for $14.00 it's not bad

kitenski

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2008
Leeds, UK
How many hours did the AW get running WOD before you had to charge? Was it connected to your iPhone? I'm hoping to do a 7-8 hour hike in May and am hopeful if I have the watch connected to the phone it should just about last! I did 7 hours skiing using Ski Tracks and the watch was still at 50% battery.

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
I wish they had one that had a usb port too to charge your cell phone, yes i know that would depleate it a lot faster but it would still be nice to have the option.

MacGarage

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2017
Ohio
I wish they had one that had a usb port too to charge your cell phone, yes i know that would depleate it a lot faster but it would still be nice to have the option.
I have been keeping my eye on this one...it does charge a phone and a watch.

It is larger than one of the pocket chargers though. I have had mixed luck with the non-MRI chargers and cables over time.

Reactions: eclipse01