Pocket God is getting creepy.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mcdj, Jul 3, 2009.

1. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

The latest update includes a camp fire. You can dangle the natives over the flames. But instead of turning into a pile of ashes and disappearing, their charred remains just stand where you drop them, like some kind of macabre Easter Island.

Sorry for the unrotated screenshot.

[​IMG]

2. brian4610 macrumors regular

i might be the only one whose bought this app that just doesn't get it....I appreciate the graphics, etc...but usually i download the update, do it once, and don't touch it again until i need to update again....

3. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

I have it and enjoy it. Get bored pretty quick though... It's cool to show off to people.

4. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Ame here, enjoy it, get bored of it. Macabre makes it interesting.

5. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

It came highly recommended so I gave it a try but I didn't get it at first. The next day, on a car ride, my daughter noticed it (my iPhone is car entertainment for longer drives) and fell in love with it right away. Then my son started playing it a few days after that. It wasn't until they taught me a few of the more interesting ways to make these little guys meet their demise that I started having fun with it. Now I think it's downright hilarious.

6. leandromp macrumors regular

It's a fun app and i don't think is creepy at all.
    Is just different to the apps out there, which bdw, i love.