Pocket Using IPhone 5 with it passcode locked

geigerr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2013
I been consistently using the phone with it in my pocket while locked with a passcode. While the phone has been in my pocket I have called people, texted people, emailed people, set alarms, add three different towns on my weather app, turned my phone on air plane mode. Has anyone heard of this before?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Are you saying that all of that is happening while the screen is off and a passcode is enabled? That is odd and sounds completely impossible but if it is happening to you, I'd take it to Apple to have them check it, I suppose.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
I been consistently using the phone with it in my pocket while locked with a passcode. While the phone has been in my pocket I have called people, texted people, emailed people, set alarms, add three different towns on my weather app, turned my phone on air plane mode. Has anyone heard of this before?
It's impossible for this to happen if the phone is pass code locked.

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Move along Samsung shill. :rolleyes: