pod Touch Product Red

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by serkan, Sep 27, 2012.

1. serkan macrumors 6502

serkan

I was planing to buy myself and Iphone 5 but ı still have a new phone in my pocket and now ı am interested in Ipod Touch with 32 gb model which will give me and extra spot for my music and more games.and more battery for using it besides my phone for other stuff.What ı want to ask is Product RED.I like the colour of it and ı think about buying red one but does it look weird on me as a guy ? What would you guys think of this ?

2. as0016 macrumors regular

get what you like. It does look a little valentines day ish with the red and white - it's too bad they didn't do red and black or something, but do whatever makes you happy.

3. TC400 macrumors 6502a

TC400

No it wont.

If I didn't have my iPhone 5 I'd def go with the product red. It would be different if you got it in Pink ;) I have a white iPad 2 with the product red smart case and boy they look so good together!

4. irishtike macrumors member

i had a 2nd gen nano in red, and actually all the other red nanos that i saw were in the hands of guys. plus i pre-ordered a red 5th gen IPT, so, like they said. get what you want. who cares what other people think!

5. Slinkwyde macrumors regular

If you buy it and then decide you don't like it, you could take it back or get a case.

6. Luckybobby macrumors regular

So, you care what other people think about you?
    Just get what you like it's just a color, a color doesn't label someone as weird.

7. k1lljoy macrumors member

Nah except the fact that it looks pink lol.

Seriously tho it's cool

8. serkan thread starter macrumors 6502

serkan

I think ı ll go with the product red one :) Do you guys know any date it will be in the stores in US ? I want to get it from store in my trip to New York . Thanx.