Podcast app

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by a2rael, Sep 19, 2015.

1. a2rael macrumors newbie

a2rael

didn't see a thread for ios 9's podcast app. . .

enjoying many of the new things in ios 9, but this app I use regularly seems to be a flustercluck. no full screen mode on an iPad and bloated descriptions. Also, always defaults to UNPLAYED when I just want to see MY PODCASTS . . . probably more problems, but sheez, maybe Tim Cook will pull a Scott Forstall on this app's designer too. :-/

2. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

They should just buy over Overcast and make it the default app. I swear by smart speed and can never use any other podcast app ever again. :/

3. Javabird macrumors 6502

I found it very confusing that the skip forward / backward 15 seconds icons are missing. Took me a while to figure out it still works, just tap where they should be. Is this a bug or a feature?

4. GrumpyTrucker macrumors 6502a

If they did buy it, Marco would probably withdraw it from the store and they'd have to ask themselves for a refund.

5. Beards macrumors 6502

Beards

The Apple Support Community have a topic on this subject ~ https://discussions.apple.com/message/28957436?ac_cid=tw123456#28957436
    There's a lot of very unhappy users.

6. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

If this is anything like Music Video in Apple Music (also no full screen mode, in the age of PiP no less) it's just lazy coding. No attention to detail at all.