Podcast list showing new "Price" column

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Wolfpup, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Wolfpup macrumors 68030

This is weird-I'm running iTunes 9.1 on Windows 7, and have been since this version was released. Just tonight for some reason on my podcast listing it started displaying a column called "Price" in between the "Podcast" column on the left, and the "Play Count" column on the right

I have no idea why it appeared there-I've never seen anything like it. When I right click up at the top, it doesn't show a "Price" column to toggle it on or off.

In each entry for a podcast, there's a button labeled "view", which does nothing when clicked.

Anyone seen anything like this before? I almost feel like it's displaying some hidden field or something.

2. Wolfpup thread starter macrumors 68030

Don't know what caused this, but it went away on it's own. Some kind of screw up... I still kind of think it might be something that's supposed to be hidden, that iTunes displayed for some reason.

3. speedyraf macrumors member

The "price" column appeared in iTunes to me twice and I'm glad to hear someone else has seen it.

4. Wolfpup thread starter macrumors 68030

Yeah, me too! It's nice to know it's not just me. You sort of feel like you're losing it :D