Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ncfcstar

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
Near Ipswich, UK
Hi, I'm struggling with this problem. I've moved my library to my new MacBook, and everything went well using Senuti. Now I connect my iPod to my MacBook and everything works fine, but nothing shows up in the Podcast menu on my iPod, despite them being listed as Podcasts on iTunes 7. The are also on my iPod, just not in the Podcast menu, any ideas?

Thanks for any help!

jwelshchina

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2008
i know this thread is ancient, but did you ever figure it out? i have a new iPod touch and i can't get my podcasts to sync or manually move to the touch from iTunes. seems like a similar issue to yours?

Wolfpup

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2006
I've noticed that unless I actually download podcasts through iTunes, they won't show up on that Podcast menu. Setting the genre to Podcast doesn't do it (and it might be similar if you transfer podcasts downloaded on a different computer).

They're doing SOMETHING weird with that. You should at least be able to access them through the regular Music menu, or set up a playlist for them or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.