Poetic Atmosphere with screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bhigh8, Oct 14, 2012.

1. bhigh8 macrumors 6502

Got the Poetic Atmosphere and waiting on my phone. anyone have a screen protector on their phone with this and does it work well together? I'm worried since the case is so tight, that it may come off when trying to put on case.

I was thinking of the Zagg HD but has anyone else used one with this case and how did it fit? thanks.

2. sluggozmom macrumors 6502

sluggozmom

I have a Spigen ultra crystal on my phone. I haven't had any problems with my poetic atmosphere ... I've put the case on and removed it more than a few times, without a problem.
    Yes the case is tight... Still no issues with the screen protector.

3. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

cool thanks. i take it that the ultra crystal is a dry application protector? and it can be reput back on?

4. solace macrumors regular

no problems here either... also using a Spigen Ultra Crystal

5. sluggozmom macrumors 6502

sluggozmom

It's dry...
    I did it in the steamy bathroom to keep the dust particles down, and I used the hinge method (seen on utube). Installation is flawless :D

I think I read somewhere that it can be used again, though I'm not positive about that

6. bhigh8 thread starter macrumors 6502

if the edges get hit will it start to peel. im afraid it will peel since its in my pockets all day.

7. sluggozmom macrumors 6502

sluggozmom

My poetic case covers the edges of the screen protector... So no, they will not peel in your pocket with the case on.