Poetic Hardback or Acase concept review?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by DaGrandMastah, Mar 19, 2012.

1. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

2. DaGrandMastah thread starter macrumors 6502a

Damn I'm really close to just pulling the trigger on this Poetic Hardback case. Looks like a winner. Not too convinced on the a case. The poetic seems to be a perfect blend of what I want...I'm just worried the magnets are weak.

3. DaGrandMastah thread starter macrumors 6502a

bump. anyone?

I know at least some people have it cause there was a thread on here that confirming that hte sleep feature worked.

4. DaGrandMastah thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. tabcases macrumors newbie

I think the poetic case looks a little better

6. pbateman.as macrumors member

pbateman.as

Poetic looks nice. Might have to check it out myself. Seems like the effectiveness of the magnets is a gamble on most of these cases.

7. DaGrandMastah thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I asked one of the reviewers about the magnets and they said they work fine. I guess we'll see. I placed an order for the black one but it's not shipping for another week.

I only found out about this case cause it was one of the ones listed in the thread in this forum for working sleep/wake cases.

8. pbateman.as macrumors member

pbateman.as

Would like to see a picture of the back in black.

9. DaGrandMastah thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've asked each of the reviewers so far and they all claim that the magnets are as good sa the apple case is at keeping the actual cover closed. That's a big thing for me cause I throw my ipad in my messenger bag all the time.

They have some pictures up of the back. this case is basically identical to the Choiix folio case that ilounge really liked.

10. laddster macrumors newbie

I bought the Acase one - it was nice and the magnets worked. However, it does not fit the new iPad. It just kept popping out because the case is too slim. Returned it to Amazon today.