Poetic iPhone 6 & 6+ Case Review.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by artkrime, Nov 5, 2014.

1. artkrime, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014

artkrime macrumors newbie

I've been looking for a nice looking slim case which would also show off the iPhone design and I think I've found a winner. I bought the Power Support from Apple store but didn't like how the edges are around the screen, pretty sharp IMO, so I returned it and have an older style Power Support Smoke coming my way. But I gave Poetic a shot since I really liked my last Poetic case for my HTC One and I am not disappointed with this one. It covers the rear camera, very thin raised edge to protect the screen if you lay it down, and it shows the design of the iPhone. Oh, and I got it for about $13 shipped from Amazon, cheaper than most comparable cases.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

I have this case as well. It looks and feels great in person! Super slim and very form fitting. For me the 2 negatives I have about it keeps me from using it. First, the buttons are really firm and somewhat difficult to press. Secondly, the fit is very tight, which is a good thing but I find it very challenging to take off. Makes me nervous about scratching the phone. I almost broke the case in half taking it off. I ran into the same thing with the PS Air Jacket. I just don't have a good feeling about these hard plastic cases rubbing so hard up against the phone during install/removal. I should also say that I don't always use a case so for me this is not a convenient option. For those who tend to put a case on and leave it on, then this is really a great looking/slim case, although those buttons are stiff!! I'm a little surprised it hasn't gotten more attention on these forums. It looks better in person than just about any clear case I've seen, including PS Air Jacket.

3. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I bought an ultra thin .3mm all clear gel case which I love because I wanted a naked phone with some protection. I think I saw this case on amazon.com and I must say it looks better in your photos. Looks very well made. I actually kinda like the added black band lines on the case.

4. ELPresidente720 macrumors 6502

Same here. Bold move going for making the antenna lines pop even more, but it works.

5. artkrime thread starter macrumors newbie

The color is a dark charcoal gray, which looks good against the aluminum back. The pictures just came out a little dark. I agree with the other poster though, the case does add some stiffness to the buttons. Other than that.. I really like it. I use this one and a Power Support air jacket.

6. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I was skeptical of getting a case that covers the buttons however if rather have them protected. Most people don't use the power button often.