iPad Poetic ThinShell Back Smart Cover Partner Case for Apple iPad Air Clear

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by pat park, Nov 21, 2013.

1. pat park macrumors 6502a

Poetic ThinShell Back Smart Cover Partner Case for Apple iPad Air Clear

Just received this case today. Ordered from Amazon. Very slow delivery.

It's a hard clear case with a soft touch, grippy finish. It fits tight. Some of the holes do not line up perfect.
    Price is $2.95 + shipping. Killer deal.

Attached Files:

2. Tony78228 macrumors regular

Tony78228

3. pat park thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not really. Bummer I ended up pulling the corners of my BSE matte back skin.

Surprisingly this case does add a bit of weight to the Air. I guess the Air is so light, any additional weight is noticeable.

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

5. pocketpenguin macrumors regular

Just got mine yesterday. Delivery was slow, wish it had been prime shipping, but it wasn't available.

I like the case, doubt it will offer any protection in a fall. The case just barely has a lip on the screen side, so if you set the ipad down with the screen facing down, it will likely rest on the glass. I know, who does that? But people do....

The smart cover cutout edge was jagged in a couple places that required a little 220 grit sand paper to smooth it out. Feels good now. The plastic is not as slippery, and has a good grip, and provides a warmer feel than the cold aluminum back.

I fully expect the tabs to the left side (where the cutout for a Smart Cover is located) to break, and render the shell useless, but while it lasts, I'll enjoy the case. I'd buy again, if the tabs last at least a couple months.

Prime shipping would win me over for certain.

Edit: Forgot to add that the edges on the case do not interfere with my screen protector.