Poetic's lineup of iPhone 5c cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by musicjunky, Sep 26, 2013.

1. musicjunky, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013

musicjunky macrumors regular

I was scoping out the cases landscape when I came across Poetic's new lineup for the iPhone 5c. I was looking for a case that would accentuate the new color burst of the 5c, but was turned off by Apple's official cases with its cutouts. So I went to Poetic, who I previously liked from their Atmosphere case for the iPhone 5 and am happy to find their lineup of cases for the new iPhone.
    http://www.yourpoetic.com/c/351/iphone-5c-cases

[​IMG]
    Regrettably, they only have the Pink 5C to model in the pictures, but I could see the other colors looking great in the Atmosphere, especially with their choice of color trims.

For fan of bumpers, the Borderline fits the bill and also shares in the colorful theme. Should fill a void since Apple decided not to do an official bumper for the 5C.
    [​IMG]

I found this review video, which actually came out before the 5C was announced. It shows off a snap-on shell and a wallet-type case as well. Seems like Poetic is really trying to be the early bird for the 5C worm, and I think they succeeded in getting some nice cases out to early adopters. I'll probably go for an Atmosphere again.

2. Pompiliu, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013

Pompiliu macrumors 6502a

Pompiliu

I know the 5c is kinda ugly and you want it covered, but what's the point of using a case so thick?

Better buy a 5s, is just 100 bux more. (actually less than 100 since you don't need a case)

3. Takuro macrumors 6502

Takuro

I think these may honestly be the most ugly iPhone cases I've ever seen. And that's saying a log, considering the Apple-made iPhone C case's design.

4. musicjunky thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm I thought this case looked great on the iPhone 5, look:
    [​IMG]

It remains to be seen how the colored 5C will mesh with the frostiness of the Atmosphere, but I like the case's look :eek:

5. vaultwit macrumors regular

I think the poetic cases look great. I too had the same case for my iPhone 5 that you have. Unfortunately, it is very very difficult to remove, which is the thing I hate most about it. For that reason, I may never use a poetic case again, even though they do look great. I scratched my iPhone 5 along the black chamfer against the hard plastic of the case while trying to remove it, and it angered me too much.