Pogo Stylus for iphone or ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by notsd, Sep 1, 2008.

1. notsd macrumors newbie

I am new but my first post was a couple of weeks ago and I was given great info almost instantly but since then and as I mentioned in that thread I found a store on line that seems to have the coolest stuff and for cheap as heck, I dont really get it neither do I care how the prices are so cheap but I ordered a stylus because of my big fingers and it works so great . I got a clock radio for my iphone. Since then I found that they have these 3 dollar deals that have about at least 100 or more dollars worth of stuff in these bundles for my ipods for $3.00 , un real also they have every thing you could need for anything and for cheap. The reason i am writing is to let you know I got my order and it was great, I always wondered why a stylus did not work with a iphone but this sure does, it is called a pogo stylus and it comes in a few different colors.
    www.buymacstuff.com has em for 17 bucks and just thought i would share with you my new found discovery, the $3.00 deals are to die for also, got 5 different cases for gifts for my kids and sisters ipods for 3.00 bucks a peice pretty great. Any questions about the stylus or radio fell free to respond and I will help answer any questions .

2. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

Firstly, use paragraphs. That was hard going.

Secondly, what is the point of a stylus for something designed to be used by fingers? Steve Jobs said he didn't like stylus' and why use one when we already have the greatest touch devices ever made - our fingers. A stylus has no reason to be use with a Touch or iPhone. :rolleyes:

3. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

You know, the tip of my thumb on my left hand will not operate the touch screen for some reason. It's not calloused, never cut off, or injured... It just doesn't work. If ALL my fingers did that, I'd be screwed, and the stylus would be the way to go.

OR, in the winter if you have gloves on...

What the hell am I saying. No, I'd never buy a stylus for the iPhone.