PogoPlank question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by yomnym, Jan 6, 2010.

1. yomnym macrumors 6502

yomnym

Every time i install a theme from cydia for Pogoplank i cant seem to run the full thing. I go to pogoplank settings>select theme and then respring, well i do get the wheel and the folders but not the dock icons or background. I tried to get the themes online and SSH into the corresponding folders but the themes only had one folder with the wheel image, folders... not the one i have to place where the other winterboard themes go. Any suggestions? What am i doing wrong.

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

You might get a better response to this if you direct it to PogoPlank developers ?

3. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

That's true but just wanted to ask and see if, im sure many other users
    are using pogoplank, if they have had results installing themes properly, if so how have they done so. Thanks for your suggestion though.

4. trublu304 macrumors newbie

The pogoplank themes are for pogoplank app itself. To theme the rest of your phone, like the dock and icons, use another theme in winterboard. Play around until you find a combination you like.

5. yomnym thread starter macrumors 6502

yomnym

Thanks, i've been doing that so far and just saw some people showing off their cool looking themes for PP and thought it was like a package, meaning you get the theme for Winterboard and for PP. Thanks again for your help.