So I was at the park today playing soccer with some friends. I accidentally kicked the ball over the goal, it hit a fence post, and bounced into some brush. I went in and looked for the ball and eventually found it. I was suspicious that there was some posion ivy but I wasn't really concerned because I've always been immune to it. As a precaution I ran some water over my legs to try to wash anything off. After that I decided to go home so I took off my socks and cleats and started driving home. I looked down at my hand to see a small welt on my hand. I look down and my knees to see welts emerging on them. I said an explicit word and drove home as fast as I safely could. Here are the precautions I took within 30min: - Jumped in to the pool (shocked daily for the past 5 days so it has about 5x as much chlorine as it normally should because its being opened) - Ran inside, took a hot shower and rubbed dish soap (degreaser) to try to get out all the oils - Used alcohol wipes to try to get out any other oils and washed off the affected areas I suppose its too late now but does anyone have any suggestions for me. It doesn't itch... yet.