Pokemon Just Got Vicious! Dragon Island Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by zigzagame, Nov 17, 2011.

1. zigzagame, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012

zigzagame macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

We (ZigZaGame) are a studio based in Tokyo, Japan. We are developing a game similar to Pokemon called "Dragon Island" for iOS with Greyhound Games, a studio based in Dallas.

Please Like Our
    Facebook Page

The game is 75% complete, we will need help with beta testing soon.

Here's a summary of the key features.

Evolve: Monsters evolve as they level up.

Combine: Find recipes to combine 2 monsters into something new.

Summon: Defeat bosses and claim their spirit totems and summon them in battle.

Batting Order: Number of monsters you can take to battle increases as your hero levels up. Once a monster dies it is replaced by the next monster in your batting order. Because there are no healing spells in the game, batting order is a key strategy in conquering dungeons.

Points of Interests: In Dragon Island, players explore the world by unlocking hundreds of Points of Interest which can be battles, dungeons, towers, towns, forests, etc.

Hunter License: Complete quests and missions to upgrade your hunter rank. Become the ultimate master hunter.

Thanks for Reading!
    Preview of some graphic assets. We have over 200 monsters!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Darth Squirrel macrumors newbie

Darth Squirrel

Cool idea!

I've been waiting quite a while for a good pokemon adaption on iPhone!
    I already shared your fb-page and if I can help you with beta-testing, just send me a promo!

Good luck!

3. zigzagame thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey Guys, the game is taking longer than expected, we should be able to move to beta mid-January. You can check for beta updates on our Facebook Page(please dont forget to LIKE it!)

For Now, I have new Art.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. zigzagame thread starter macrumors newbie

Back Side of our Flyer for Macworld! Come Check out our booth!
    [​IMG]