pokemon on the iPhone!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by AppleFanaddict, Mar 13, 2014.

1. AppleFanaddict macrumors newbie

so if anyone is interested I'm willing to share my secret for getting pokemon fire red, ruby, and much more on your iPhone. if your interested let me know and i will post the step by step. I've done this for a few friends and myself and it works every time.

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Just wondering if the method is way of avoiding payment or pirating the app. If so, I would suggest that it would be inappropriate posting the method as assisting fraud is a Rule violation. The fact that simply downloading the app doesn't require any special "method" suggests fraud.

If I'm wrong...I apologize for the suspicions.

3. AppleFanaddict thread starter macrumors newbie

i don't believe any pirating or illegally downloading takes place, it is a 3rd party app. downloaded using your browser. and you have to set your date back. so if that makes it illegal then let me know. i wasn't aware that it wasn't okay to post things like that on the forums. if so i will not share the process

4. rapicell macrumors regular

Well any use of the pokemon games via emulator is illegal since you have to torrent/pirate it to them play. Not that would really stop most people lol

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

So basically this? -- http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/19/gba4ios-game-boy-emulator/

6. Nyy8 macrumors 6502a

Nyy8

He's Basically talking about GBA4iOS. With GBA4iOS, you can play every game in the GBA Library :D