iPad Poker Stars on iPad

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by chargit, Jul 29, 2010.

1. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

ok, I am on Poker Stars and I have a friend that has an iPad. she say that Safari is blocking Poker Stars. should this be the case? it really doesnt make sense to me but I dont have an iPad. she wanted to know if JB'ing would make a difference.

2. Loki666 macrumors member

Doesn't block pokerstars.net for me but of course you can't play because you cant download the program to the pad.

3. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

I use LogMeIn Ignition, set my monitor to 1024x768 in the logmein settings and it fits the ipad screen perfectly. great fix

4. Mitchrapp macrumors 6502a

I use the Jump program. Poker Stars software on desktop and play on iPad. Very smooth. No delay at all. Graphics, sound -- all works great.

5. pokerplayer macrumors newbie

PokerStars bought an e-gaming company back in early 2010 and most people expected them to release a mobile poker app sometime in 2011. Unfortunatley, after Black Friday and the huge legal problems they face I think developing an iPad app is the least of their worries.

If you want to play real money poker on the iPad there are a few other options open to iPad owners now. Switch Poker and Terminal Poker are both browser based poker apps that work pretty good on the iPad. You can find details on both of them herewww.pokerroomcompare.com/ipadpoker/ as well as Android and other mobile apps.

Bwin have become the first poker room to get their iPad and iPhone app approved by apple but so far it's only available in the UK, Austria and France.

6. Laura82 macrumors newbie

I have played with both Terminal Poker and Switch Poker and I found Switch Poker much better and easier to use, graphic should be improved a bit tough.