POLL - Does Your iPhone 4 Drop It's Signal?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Spectrum48k, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Spectrum48k macrumors newbie

OK guys, I set the poll up on another thread I started, discussing SJ's response. I feel actually, that it's important we get a measured POLL on what people, some of us at least, are experiencing.

Go here:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=950417

Vote on whether you are having a problem with the phone, or only sometimes, not at all, or you're going to return the phone. Perhaps Apple will listen when people can express themselves easily. Or, more like it, perhaps not.

2. Odid macrumors regular

... why did you make another thread?

LOCK.BAN.DELETE.

3. Spectrum48k thread starter macrumors newbie

The thread and poll was started a while ago and realised later that perhaps if people knew there was a poll on this issue, they would vote more and we could get a more measured idea on the issue. I thought that the title on this thread made that clearer, ss the title on the original thread wasn't clear on this, as it was just a rant on SJ. Obviously in hindsight I should have named the title clearer on the original, but being that I am unable to change the title of the original thread, I created one that was clear and then directed them to that thread.

No harm done, no wish to waste peoples time and certainly no want in creating something unnecessary.

4. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

There's only 97 identical polls already posted. Do poke around the forum a bit next time if you want to add something useful.

5. Spectrum48k thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm OK... why everyone is so testy I don't know.. Starting to feel that Apple has created fans that are very defensive. Needless to say, people will vote on whichever poll they chose, and such is anyones, including yours, right, we can create polls and posts as we please. I didn't realise that there were 97 identical other polls - perhaps you can direct me to some. As I don't recall seeing any at the time I started the original thread (not this one).

6. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj