POLL: iPhone users: Will you get the new iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mrat93, Aug 26, 2007.

?

Will you iPhone users buy the new iPod?

1. Yes, I still use both on a regular basis and would use the new iPod often.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Yes, but I wouldn't use it that much.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. No, I still use my current iPod and I am in no need for an upgrade.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I wouldn't use it much because of my iPhone.

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. Undecided.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

As I begin to realize that with my iPhone, I really haven't much need for an iPod anymore. As I am sure I am not the only one thinking this, I wonder if former iPod users/collectors such as myself will get the new iPod. I haven't really used my iPod much since the iPhone launch, just on vacation. Now my Video iPod is beginning to collect dust, along with the others in my small collection.

EDIT: Poll is up!

2. Taylor C macrumors 6502a

Completely agree. I've grown accustomed to not carrying -everything- with me, just what I want on a day-to-day basis. I love my iPhone and couldn't live without it. It's so nice to have everything in one device.

3. MattyMac macrumors 68000

MattyMac

The sad thing is I'll end up getting one, but will never use it. It will just add to my collection. There is something about the whole apple buying experience including the packaging, opening the packaging, and first playing with a new product that make purchasing so unavoidable. Is it worth collecting all of these iPods???

I'm sure many of us share the same problem.

4. WillJS macrumors 65816

WillJS

I'd get one if I had the money to spend, but seeing I can't have a job, and have no income, my iPhone will do just fine and dandy. :)

5. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

i am deciding this, i soon came to realize my iphone isnt an ipod, but i love the widescreen, and unless the new ipod sports something bigger, i wont be upgrading