POLL: MacBook Pro REFRESH Date??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Smatts123, Feb 13, 2010.

?

When will we see a new MBP?? Release dates...

1. Tues 16th February

35.3%
  2. Tues 23 February

46.0%
  3. Tues 2nd March

2.0%
  4. Tues 9th March

1.3%
  5. Tues 16th March

1.3%
  6. Tues 23rd March

2.0%
  7. At a later date...

12.0%
  1. Smatts123 macrumors member

So, basically we can be sure to expect a :apple:MBP refresh within the next one/two months. It will be probable that the MBA refresh will come out at the same time. We can nearly confirm that the :apple:MBP will feature any of the three Arrendale processors (i3, i5 or i9). So what EXACT DATE can we expect these new products???

2. BeamWalker macrumors 6502

BeamWalker

At first glance I was quite confused because I read Refresh Rate instead of Refresh Date and was thinking to myself what a useless poll. lol

3. Smatts123 thread starter macrumors member

haha

4. iLMAO macrumors newbie

I say (sadly) 23 Feb which is still sssooo lonnnnggg to go ! Someone pointed out the release of Aperture 2.0 and a gap of 14 days before releasing the Penryn MBPs. Bet Apple will do the same again this time.

5. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

6. MrKahuna macrumors newbie

And the first 2 dates on that poll have passed already. Think of it like elections, we get a new poll every week.... except the most popular choice may not win. I have to admit, even though I voted too, I don't really see an point unless there's some money on the line. I wonder if someone's come up with odds in Vegas. :p

7. prodigee macrumors 6502a

Oh my god... Do you really really really need ANOTHER thread on when the new MBP's will be released, the Waiting for Arrandale thread is really sufficient and has all the info that none of us ACTUALLY know, only upper Apple managment knows when the new ones will be released, we really don't need more threads on the same topic. Unless you can make Steve Jobs tell us when it is, just sit it out and wait, we don't need 500 threads on same topic.

/rant

8. smithmax13 macrumors member

Weird, I could have sworn that this thread already happened.

9. p1ngputts macrumors member

So you decide to bump it back to the top? If it already happened, you didn't need to join in on this conversation.

10. dudulang macrumors member

I believe many ones have waited for a long time for the next release, so now, I don't really care when :apple: releases new MBP, in one month, two months? Whatever....:cool:

11. liljoedaprince macrumors member

I think apple is going to also upgrade the Macbook Airs as well. They are 5 days away from the end of their life cycle.

12. Scorch07 macrumors 6502

I say next two weeks. I'm cautiously hopeful about the 16th but I tend to logically lean towards the 23rd.