Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

When will we see a new MBP?? Release dates...

• Total voters

Smatts123

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
So, basically we can be sure to expect a :apple:MBP refresh within the next one/two months. It will be probable that the MBA refresh will come out at the same time. We can nearly confirm that the :apple:MBP will feature any of the three Arrendale processors (i3, i5 or i9). So what EXACT DATE can we expect these new products???

BeamWalker

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2009
At first glance I was quite confused because I read Refresh Rate instead of Refresh Date and was thinking to myself what a useless poll. lol

iLMAO

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2010
I say (sadly) 23 Feb which is still sssooo lonnnnggg to go ! Someone pointed out the release of Aperture 2.0 and a gap of 14 days before releasing the Penryn MBPs. Bet Apple will do the same again this time.

MrKahuna

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2005
Try a search next time. It's already been done:]

And the first 2 dates on that poll have passed already. Think of it like elections, we get a new poll every week.... except the most popular choice may not win. I have to admit, even though I voted too, I don't really see an point unless there's some money on the line. I wonder if someone's come up with odds in Vegas. :p

prodigee

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my god... Do you really really really need ANOTHER thread on when the new MBP's will be released, the Waiting for Arrandale thread is really sufficient and has all the info that none of us ACTUALLY know, only upper Apple managment knows when the new ones will be released, we really don't need more threads on the same topic. Unless you can make Steve Jobs tell us when it is, just sit it out and wait, we don't need 500 threads on same topic.

/rant

dudulang

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2010
I believe many ones have waited for a long time for the next release, so now, I don't really care when :apple: releases new MBP, in one month, two months? Whatever....:cool:

Scorch07

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2007
I say next two weeks. I'm cautiously hopeful about the 16th but I tend to logically lean towards the 23rd.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.