Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gim

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2014
I'm still not sure, it's either the space gray or silver SE for me.
My ancient iPhone 4 is black (there was no white option when I bought it), my iPad Air is silver and my rMBP is like any other rMBP (silver with black bezels).

But no matter which color it's going to be, I will put it in the black leather case.
What are your opinions on the silver SE in the black case?

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Rose Gold for three reasons: I am tired of buying space grey iPhones, I want to distinguish my phone from the iPhone 5/5S and the color looks great with a dark see through case.

Dark see though case ? Which one ? Mind sharing a particular one ?
[doublepost=1458763610][/doublepost]
Gold or Rose Gold for me, Gold wins as the Rose Gold iPhone is too pink.

I have feeling it might be a little lighter on the SE just like the gold one .

geta

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2010
The Moon
Not many options if you like black bezel... o_O
Would love to see 'black'd out' version with black bezel with matte black back...

But honestly, it all come down to what bezel color you like, black or white, if you planing to use it with case all the time, unless its transparent...

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008

ghanwani

macrumors 601
Dec 8, 2008
I'm undecided between silver, gold, and rose gold. I think I'd prefer to see them in person before making a decision.

alvesik

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2016
Space Gray is quite popular it seems. Didn't think that was the case!
Depends on whether your crowd is tech savvy and more interested in what's inside the phone or if they use it as a dedicated Instagram device. This crowd generally lands in the former category.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.