Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What are you most excited about?

• iPhone OS 3.0.

Votes: 58 44.6%
  • The iPhone 2009 (or whatever it is called)

Votes: 72 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thejay2012

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2009
I'm still locked into my AT&T contract and can't afford to buy it without a contract (if its even offered.) So 3.0 come to papa :D
Oh does anyone know if 3.0 will actually be released by WWDC or will we have to wait till later to get the update?

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
A change in variety in threads in the iPhone forum from the likes of: "ZOMG NEW IPHONE LEAKED!!!!!!!1!!!1!!eleven!!!" to "OMG WTF I DON'T RECEIVE THE FULL SUBSIDY FOR MY UPGRADE?!?!?!?! GRRRRR!!!!!" Of course, in all caps.

It should be interesting, as always.

Jeremy81

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2007
Oklahoma
A new iPhone. Hopefully released tomorrow. I sold my old one last week and have been without a phone over the weekend. I'm having withdrawals like a crack addict or something. I'm also not liking being anchored to a computer to check email and rss feeds.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Both.

But I'm most looking forward to the new device just so I can get away from the crappy plastic and build quality of the 3G.

Andruw91

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2008
Connecticut
Been waiting for an iphone for a long time now and I plan to get one no matter what after today. If they don't announce a new iphone I will be getting one shortly. If they do announce a new one I will get it shortly after it releases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.