Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color of 6S/6S plus did you preorder?

• Total voters

penajmz

macrumors 68040
Sep 11, 2008
New York City
I've had a Space Gray for the last year and quite honestly tired of the black. Ordered a silver this time around, heard iOS looks better on a white face. Let's see.

mproudfoot

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
I always find that black/grey age better than the lighter colours so I went for the space grey again. If i had to pick a second choice, it would be the silver. If neither of those were available, i'd wait - I just don't like the gold/pink colours at all.

LilBrownBunny

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I got the Rose Gold 6S+ 128G, my husband got the Silver 6S 128G. It was his first "midnight pre-order"... I think I was more excited about the process than he was though. Can't wait until the 25th!

Reactions: flur

ShawnTXDFW

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2015
Dallas/Ft Worth
I'm doing the opposite, going from space grey to gold. I have always had the black bezels so I guess I'm just used to them. I find that the black bezels blend in well when watching video. My iPad on the other hand has the white bezels and i find it better for reading and looking at web pages. That's just my take. I'm hoping I will enjoy the white bezels on the phone.

What are you thoughts on the gold iPhone after having it for awhile?

Me personally I liked the Gold. I went from Gold on the iPhone 5S to this one. This one is awesome to look at. But after awhile it does tend to get dirty. I do have a glass screen protector and I have a screen protector on the back too. But I also have a mophie case in which covers up all the Gold anyway. Or most of it. It was different, and I'd say give it a try. The Rose Gold I would've liked, but after reading it was too 'pink' I decided to pass. But I thought about it for awhile. Just to be different and unique. Mind you I also have a Gold iPad Air 2 in which I like as well. I'm deciding to perhaps stay with Gold if the iPad Pro offers it, and I can afford it. Guess we will see when the time comes though.

-Shawn

bnekic

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2013
Cleveland, OH
That's the new hot colour - http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/18/autos/ppg-most-popular-paint-colors/

141113162156-car-colors-porsche-1024x576.jpg

We got 2 of those in recently, pretty sick.

FarouqArifin

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2015
128 GB Space Gray 6S+

The competition looks though indeed especially for Space Gray, I wonder if it will affect the delivery time?

fsumom

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2010
Space Grey for my husband and Rose Gold for myself. Both in 16gb although looking back I wish I would have went with 64gb. Fairly certain it won't be a huge issue though as I do not keep photos/videos on my phone or have many apps. I'm currently using a iPhone 4 with 8gb and it's fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.