So, I have a(nother) dilemma! I am all set on the Mac Mini, and (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of the new one, but I'm about to run out of time I think to wait. See, I tend to use my PS3 for nearly all of my TV watching, and the MM is slated to replace that. It's getting a bit long in the tooth and flaky. Also, next Tuesday it is probably getting relocated to another house in my family. As such, that's really when I'd like to have the Mini by the latest, which is pretty much impossible now anyway, unless I go to the Apple store. So, I know nobody knows anything, and I know there's been speculation all over, but I'm trying to consolidate the opinions here. If possible, I'd like to poll the audience, could everyone please let me know which you think is most likely: 1. There will be a silent update before the end of October 2. There will be a silent update in the first half of November 3. There will be an update of some kind of before Christmas 4. There will be an update in 2014 5. There won't be an update until late 2014 if ever. The problem is of course my head's going to explode if I end up buying one and a new one comes out, and if I have to run to the Apple store to get it, I'm very limited on returning it once it's opened. I hardly need TV to survive, so I don't mind waiting if there is a good chance something is coming out reasonably soon, but I don't want to be waiting months and months! So, can everyone weigh in?