Pollux, can I trust them?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by notwelby, Jun 6, 2010.

1. notwelby macrumors member

Hey all,

I downloaded the Pollux app (http://polluxapp.com/) and loved it. It worked really well during the trial and I want to buy it. However, I'm very paranoid using my credit card over the internet. Have any of you purchased this app and are the developers trustworthy?

2. SpeedFleX macrumors 6502

You can trust them as much as any other company who has credit card charging...

I got the 1 year subscription.

3. vanwel macrumors newbie

Wonder if the OP ordered or not. I ordered yesterday with my credit card, but I never received the activation code. I emailed them immediately, but no response yet. Anyone else ordered from their website recently?

4. vanwel macrumors newbie

Emailed once more to the three creators. Two addresses get bounced. No reply from the other. I would advise anyone against ordering this software for now. Too bad, the demo seemed to work quite nicely.

5. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

FYI: I ordered from them last month. No problem. Took a couple of hours for the license to come through.

6. vanwel macrumors newbie

Thanks. Hope I willl still get it eventually.

7. vanwel macrumors newbie

Just received response. Apparently sth wrong with my credit card. Now tried another one and that worked just fine. All good!