Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
I been typeing alot on my touch but I notice something was wrong. I couldn't figure it out till like 5 seconds ago. It apears some of the keys (what's it called ? U no when u touch a letter it gets big) well now the E,zxcvnbmlkhgfddfdsaqweer0.reese .

Nvm that's strange it's working again.

Update it's doing it again. WTF ? Anyone elese have this problem ? The E,S is not highliting or whatever u call it. Its typeing its just not highlighting u kniw what i mean? I never had this problem with it before the update.

I don't think I'm making sense cuz I can't explain it .

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Does no one get what I'm saying? If u guys want I'll post a video.

iLoveMyApple

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2008
Southern California
I know exactly what you're talking about! Mine was doing this this morning! But it was the O and R! Sometimes it would do it and sometimes it wouldn't! I noticed it in Safari!

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
I know exactly what you're talking about! Mine was doing this this morning! But it was the O and R! Sometimes it would do it and sometimes it wouldn't! I noticed it in Safari!

Thank u . I thought I was alone. Yea sometimes it's the R,S then sometimes it's the W. And right now I'm posting this from my iPod right now and it's the T this time. It's not a big problem but it's a really annoying problem. Now it's working find then all of sudden it's doing it again. I know the update caused this bc it never happened before .

semin28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Arr I wish I never updated the pointless upgrade. Popping letters still doesn't pop up when typeing and now I found another annoying problem. When the page is still loading and u scroll down , it will take u up top again when done loading . I didn't have this problem b4 2.2.

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
Mine has been doing it as well, mainly the D but at times it's been the entire keyboard.

jrnewhouse

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2007
Mine has been doing it as well, mainly the D but at times it's been the entire keyboard.

The D key has been doing it for me as well. This never happened before the latest update (2.2). It seems to have something to do with automatic capitalization. When I change the first letter in a sentence from capital to lowercase (ie. when entering an email address), the problem starts.

bigab2

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2008
Yeah this happens everytime I go to a certain website and type in my user name - the first time I type in my user name and I get to the letter "R" it types "T" instead. I thought it was my fat fingers but I had someone else try it on my unit and it did the same for them. Then after that I type in my password and when I get to the letter "H" it doesn't pop up like all the other letters. It works in every other screen but this one web page. Ahhh it's annoying but not enough for me to throw my iPod in the trash :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.