PopSlate 2...the case that you pay for but never get

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iwolverine7, Nov 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. iwolverine7 macrumors newbie

Has anyone ordered a PopSlate e-ink iPhone case? I ordered one in June, with the understanding that it would ship in a couple months. A couple months back they announced they were having more production problems and would not be able to ship as expected and that they would keep us updated (and that if we bought an iPhone 7 in the meantime, we could change the order when they sent us a confirmation email). They have since been amazingly quiet, but some people have posted that PopSlate isn't going to ship any this year because of more production delays. I demanded my money back and haven't heard boo. PopSlate has been touting and selling this product (including an earlier version) for years. Has anyone ever actually received one?

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

It was IndieGoGO. You have to understand that you're most likely throwing your money away, so just be pleasantly surprised if you finally actually get a product. Bonus points if it's working. Otherwise, don't count on much.

3. IndianBird macrumors 6502a

Hey I bought two Orzly cases 2 months ago on Amazon and still don't have them so I feel your pain.