Portable Charger (iPhone 4s)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nanogirl21, May 10, 2012.

1. nanogirl21 macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

Hey guys I am looking for a lightweight compact portable charger for my iphone 4s. I would prefer if it did not have any extra accessories or cords that I would have to keep up with. Currently, my battery will last me majority of the day but I need something that will boost my battery on days where I am unable to get to an outlet, car, or computer to charge the device. I would like it to connect to my phone directly and be able to toss it in my purse during class/meetings to charge. It would also be nice if I could make calls and use apps with the charger plugged in as well. I would like not to spend more than $25 on it. I am looking for a device that can be charged and last a few days on that charge.

I did try the Griffin TuneJuice and the size of it was perfect. However, it did not charge the phone. It just decreased the battery drain speed. Also, I found myself replacing the 4 AAA batteries every other day. This became expense so I invested in rechargeable batteries and I results with them was worse. Here is a link to that: http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-TuneJuice-Battery-Backup-Black/dp/B000IN022K/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336670463&sr=1-1

PS: I did search the threads and did not find what I am looking for sorry in advance if I missed something

2. evotoiphone macrumors regular

I have this and love it :)

http://www.spigen.com/etc-accesories-2/power/sgp-portable-mobile-battery-kuel-f16s-series.html

3. nanogirl21 thread starter macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

4. Rina225 macrumors newbie

hi, A 2800mAh peotable charger will help you. 68g and as small as your name card, can put into your card holder.
    [​IMG]