Portable Hard Drive Solutions?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by 576316, Dec 17, 2014.

1. 576316 macrumors 601

Hey lovely people of MacRumors! Something's been bothering me for a while so I've decided to turn to you guys to see if we can share any experiences/products which might help with my particular situation.

I have three portable USB 3.0 hard drives which I don't attach regularly but still need to have close by. Right now, I have them stacked vertically with my books on my desk but this doesn't look tidy. I've been trying to think of other portable hard drive solutions and searching the Internet for tidies or little hard drives shelves or anything, to no avail. So I guess my question to you guys is, what do you do with your portable hard drives and are there any products you can suggest which might help me tidy them away more effectively on my desk?

2. thebro20 macrumors regular

3. ColdCase macrumors 68030

4. poiihy macrumors 68020

poiihy

5. glenthompson macrumors 68000

glenthompson

Mine are kept in a cabinet on in my fire proof file cabinet. I use a desk that's built into some cabinets so I have plenty of storage available.

6. 576316 thread starter macrumors 601

7. Fishrrman macrumors G5

Fishrrman

Leave them stacked in a pile.

What matters is that they run properly when needed -- much more so than what they look like stacked up!