Portable Speaker

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Crager724, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Crager724 macrumors member

Greetings fellow Forum fellas. I'm looking to get a little portable speaker to use in my car. I don't need a whole kit to run my iphone through, just want something I can plug into my iphone so I listen to it while I'm driving.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. al0513 macrumors 6502

3. dthree36 macrumors regular

I Purchased the Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Speaker for my daughter so that I didn't have to listen to the stock iPhone speaker blaring distorted sound. Good batter life and decent sound. It was around $26 when I purchased it so its a good deal for the price. Its a bit more expensive now but about an average rating from me. I wish it was louder but it does the job. The 200 model is out and is about the same price but I don't know if it sounds better.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Ericsson-MBS100-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B002KJ27KK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1344538278&sr=8-3&keywords=sony+bluetooth+speaker

4. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

The Jambox is probably the most popular portable bluetooth speaker out there, and for a good reason, it's a really great product. Gizmodo has a review on it, and you can also see all the reviews on Amazon. It's relatively loud and the sound is very crisp! Would highly recommend.

5. docx macrumors member

6. vonWachtstain macrumors regular