Portel Retromodern case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanUC6, Sep 26, 2012.

1. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

2. fdxgnd macrumors regular

Was my second choice. But I don't want my cards exposed line that. Went with the pad a quill case. I love my book book for the 4s and have heard great reviews on pad and quill.

3. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nice case...only thing is I love the iphone naked but just need protection when not using it. I wonder how much of a pain it is to get it out of the case?

4. chrislaw macrumors 6502a

chrislaw

Etsy is just a site where individuals can put their creations up for sale.

5. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Good to know! I was just wondering if anyone on here as ever owned or seen a Portel case.

6. chrislaw macrumors 6502a

chrislaw

Ha, fair enough. I guess I should have picked up on that. I have not used them, though I do like the case.

7. tcurtin macrumors newbie

I know its been a while, but I'm just getting a 5S, and absolutely love the look of this case. Its obviously expensive... wondering if anyone on this thread actually purchased one? Thoughts?

8. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

There are multitudes of similar cases on Etsy, most for less money. Do a little digging and you'll probably find something you like.

The all-encompassing leather sleeve thread here has experiences with some people have purchased. Atelier Pall is one that has good reviews.

I'm waiting for one from Asia that was much cheaper, and should still be pretty good quality.