Portfolio Layout Help Needed

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by ktbubster, Dec 6, 2007.

1. ktbubster macrumors 6502a

ktbubster

I am in Industrial design and desperately need help and ideas for doing a general layout for a few projects in my portfolio. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a few pages per project for 2 or 3 projects if I send all necessary files and images their way. I will pay a small fee for any help, which I'd be happy to negotiate via PM. This isn't a graded assignment, it's a personal portfolio to showcase a few projects for job interviews, and I really need at least one or 2 of the projects for my portfolio layed out so I can get a good start on this and hopefully use those pages for the rest of my stuff to get going, I just have no brain for 2d visual design! Please help :)

I'd need it done by early next week so you would have the weekend to work on it. I really just need someone with more of a nack for graphic design then me. I have plenty of sketches and 3d models and information about the projects to send so you know what should be included. I need to explain the projects visually... 4-6 pages per project, mind mapping, sketches, models, etc. Each page should be 11 by 14 wide, unless you feel that there is a better page ratio then that for visual.

If anyone is interested please PM me as soon as possible so we can get working on this and I can start sending zips of files over to you.

Thanks so much in advance.

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Have you looked into iWork (Pages?)