Positive Thoughts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vertigo50, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Okay, so I'm a positive thinker and I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a few predictions.

I think there will be more phones available at Apple stores than everyone has been speculating, and that the majority of people who wait in line will walk away with the phone they want.

I also think there will be white phones available on launch day for the people who want them, and Apple will gladly let you switch your reservation if you want a white one.

I also predict that launch day is going to be a lot of fun. I'm lining up early and looking forward to getting to know some fellow Apple fans in line.

Who's with me?

:D

2. Vertigo50 thread starter macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Aw, come on guys, with so many negative threads on here, I was hoping to spark some positive thinking.

3. doctapeppa macrumors 6502

4. nykeiscool macrumors newbie

Well im coming from queens hoping to get there by 1 am ... thinking thats a bit to early.. but if you're saying that apple comes out and divides lines @ 4am than maybe it really isn't.

5. Vertigo50 thread starter macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

What? This has nothing to do with local stores. I'm trying to spark some positive thinking instead of all the negative "Apple stores won't even have enough phones for reservations" talk that is going around here.

Apparently, everyone would rather start 40 more threads about how their shipment isn't coming, even though it's only 10am.

My bad.

6. Gadget Chief macrumors member

Ditto. Way too many threads about tracking.