Positivity!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JoeRito, Dec 27, 2013.

1. JoeRito macrumors 6502

JoeRito

May I offer a positive thought for today? Sometimes we all can get a bit negative when commenting on issues in a forum like this, myself included!

Science teaches about the relationship between your attitude and your health. It's called the psychosomatic principle. Basically it states that focusing on positive, happy things is good for one's physical health.

Likewise an ancient Proverb from the Bible confirms this notion by saying that, "A joyful heart is good medicine" - Prov 17:22. Think positive my fellow forum-goers, it's good for your well being!

Please do not take my comments as preachy, just offering some tried and true advice that we all need during a stressful year end/holiday season.

2. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

Good stuff JoeRito! I can't stand negativity. I know it is hard for many to grasp the concept of being intentional about your emotions, but we really do have the ability to control our attitude. In my experience gratitude and humility can have a big impact on helping one be more positive.

3. 4JNA macrumors 68000

4JNA

you must have lost an electron.

you are very positive.

:)

4. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

I'm sorry to inform you that you will be severely punished for that joke.

There's no escaping it...and it will happen soon!

:p ;) :D

5. 4JNA, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013

4JNA macrumors 68000

4JNA

...and then SUDDENLY, out of nowhere, came this negative shrinking feeling. :p

the hero wanders slowly in the direction of the sunset.... :D