Possibility of iPad Pro/Air 3 Plus in late 2015?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheKevinFang, Jun 6, 2015.

1. TheKevinFang macrumors member

Apparently it is due to come out. Hopefully we will see in WWDC if Apple are planning to release it in late 2015.

If not, what is the possibility of a larger iPad coming out in late 2015? If it is, I will be picking a 128GB version up in a heartbeat.

2. Theozz macrumors member

Theozz

Well, I think during WWDC, Apple will concentrate on software, not hardware.
    So, they could announce the iPad Pro (or whatever its name is) during a keynote with new iPhones (6S/6S+ or even 7) around September/October (or even before if rumors are true)

3. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

Generally true. However, in the context of new iOS capabilities in support of an iPad Pro, Apple may provide a sneak-peek at the hardware to get developers starting now to develop apps that will take advantage of the new device.

4. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

I think that they will, but I fear that they will not make it what it can be. If it's just a stretched up iPad Air, that would not really appeal to many users. Now if they added a 3072x2304 display, improved processor, 4GB memory and an 14 to 18-hour battery life, active digitiser, stylus support and pro software, that would be amazing.