Possibilty of upgrade..?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by md1626, Jun 27, 2007.

  1. md1626 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    #1
    I am a student at NYU starting this fall, and I need a laptop starting end of August. I was wondering whether or not there is any possibility of any upgrade what so ever to the MacBook Pro line. I can wait until end of August, but not any further seeing as I need it the first day. Any insights?

    Thanks
     
  2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

    rdowns

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2003
    #2
    Not a chance of an upgrade. It was just upgraded 23 days ago. Buy now.
     
  3. mrkramer macrumors 603

    mrkramer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2006
    Location:
    Somewhere
    #3
    The only possible upgrade would be LED backlit screens in the 17" model, so unless you are geting the 17" buy now, personally I would buy now if I was getting the 17" too, but if you don't need it now and you are getting the 17" then it wouldn't hurt to wait. if you are getting the 15" then buy now.
     

Share This Page