I've had my refurb 32gb 1g touch for getting close to 2 years now. Everything has been fine. Come today, my first issue came up. My PC won't detect my touch anymore, and my touch won't turn on. A few things: 1.)Not turning on has happened before, and a simple plug in and charged fixed it due to a low battery. 2.)It's not the usb ports. I've tried several ports, and I've tried the ports with other devices. The other devices work np, but the touch does not. So my guess is either the battery gave out, or it might possibly be a faulty cable. I'll probably buy a new cable later today, but does anyone have a better guess? Edit- Not sure how to delete threads(if it's even possible), but feel free to have a mod delete this thread. Ended up being a false alarm, touch got turned off somehow and the battery is full/fine. My apologies.