Possible display issue on the 4.7 inch iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by krashx7, Sep 22, 2014.

1. krashx7 macrumors regular

Can someone who also has the iphone 6 look at their screen and see if it has this small problem.

Open up the message app and hold the phone in portrait mode. Open any conversation you have and now look just up at the top of the screen right underneath the line the separates the persons name and the actual text area beneath. Do you you see a small horizontal line just under that normal line that is part of the OS? You have to look very close to see it and try moving your point of you a little bit by moving the phone. I just noticed it on mine.. Is this normal or do I have a defective screen. Sorry if this is hard to understand.

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

3. Thrifty1 macrumors regular

Tried to see what you were finding, but nothing like that on mine.

4. shox2k2 macrumors 6502

I would try that... but my iphone 6 doesn't recognize touch. To be fair it didn't last night. Did on most of the screen today but now it isn't recognizing any touch. currently on hold to hopefully send it in to get repaired/replaced. Its times like these I wish I had an apple store closer so I could just drive down and get it fixed/replaced.

5. krashx7 thread starter macrumors regular

I should probably just ignore it but the ocd in me wont let me.. I hate genius appointments with a passion.. sigh