Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hoyboy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
Hi everyone. I noticed this while I was on the phone the other day. Not really a major problem or anything, however I was interested to know whether anyone else has noticed this or whether it's a bug with just my phone.

If you look at the picture below the battery meter merges with the green background so it looks like there is no charge at all?!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 160

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi everyone. I noticed this while I was on the phone the other day. Not really a major problem or anything, however I was interested to know whether anyone else has noticed this or whether it's a bug with just my phone.

If you look at the picture below the battery meter merges with the green background so it looks like there is no charge at all?!

I think that will only happen if you happen to be charging the phone while talking because the battery icon is usually white otherwise.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
There's a charging icon next to the battery (and even a battery percentage), so at least nothing to worry about.

Hoyboy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
There's a charging icon next to the battery (and even a battery percentage), so at least nothing to worry about.

Yes very true. It's definitely not a problem when it comes to using the phone etc. If it is a design issue and not a bug I'm surprised Apple never noticed it. They usually obsess over the tiny design details such as these.

uhaas

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2012
Boston, MA

I reported it as a bug a week or two back. It was closed as a duplicate, so they're aware of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.