possible PB upgrades cheaper?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by whocansay, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. whocansay macrumors newbie

    Aug 16, 2005
    Manchester, UK
    hey guys,

    i'm holding out until after Paris Expo to purchase a (hopefully) updated PB.

    i know that most people reckon that the upgrades will only be minor improvements to processor speed, HD, etc etc but what i really want to know is whether people think that they will be cheaper than the current PB's? :confused:
  2. iDM macrumors 6502a


    Jul 6, 2005
    The Commonwealth of PA/The First State-DE
    I'd say depending on the level of an upgrade that will affect price, though you probably knew that. If it is a major upgrade which no one seems to think it will be(i.e. 30mhz not 300 mhz) and thats about it then I'd say they maybe go 100 dollars cheaper, but regardless of the upgrade i don't think theyd drop cheaper then 100 bones
  3. GilGrissom macrumors 65816


    Mar 13, 2005
    Well regardless of what level of upgrade or price drop the PBs get, if any, you may as well wait now anyway. It's only just over a month before any announcements so I think it worth it to hold back and wait. This close you can't lose whatever happens by waiting.

Share This Page