Possible Shipping Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Charb, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Charb macrumors newbie

Charb

A lot of Touches were released this weekend at apple stores, and even Best Buy, while only some of those who ordered them got their status to prepared for shipping. Now that the weekend release for stores seems to be over, is there a good chance that come monday when I crawl out of bed for my 10 AM class that my status will be changed? Most people who have talked to Apple reps on the phone over the staggered release seem to indicated that it will be released before the 28th. Should I bother getting my hopes up, or should I just forget about and be pleasently surprised later?

2. w0ngbr4d macrumors regular

They could start shipping this week. I ordered mine on Sep 6, 2007 at 06:17 AM PDT and my order still says "Not yet shipped."

Honestly, I wouldn't mind waiting until the 28th for it to ship. Maybe by then Apple will have figured out the screen and audio issues. Wouldn't have to mess with exchanging or returning it either.

3. hatcher146 macrumors 6502

i dunno if this matters. but yesterday when i called my best buy they said they were getting them in on monday.

im thinking they will ship this coming week.