Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wheeliejack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002
this is from the australian apple website, where they'll be having an apple seminar on august 26th:

http://www.apple.com.au/seminars/macosx/

check out the seminar... it say's in one summary:

"See the next generation of Apple hardware in action"

could this mean the new towers? afterall this does take place after aug. 24, when jaguar is released. i'm thinking what better way to show jaguar than through a new PM.

any thoughts on this. could this be the closest statement to a confirmation of new PM's we have this far?

wheeliejack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002
ooops, hahaha... well, sometimes i just jump straight to the forums since i have it bookmarked. HAHA... my mistake.

somebody lock this thread and make my blunder go away. :D :D

or maybe im just getting too impatient waiting for the new macs. doh.

LOCKME!!

chills

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2002
I am confident new powermacs are coming soon...

Current inventory for the 933 and dual 1 are now empty! All the scheduled shipment dates are between 8/14/00 and 8/21/00 for new machines at Ingram. All these dates have been changed within the last 48 hours to these new dates. You can currently only get the current 933 and dual configs directly from Apple or instock dealers.

Next Tuesday is the day or maybe earlier. There are over 400 backorders for the 933 and I image the dual will be backorder tremendously by next monday.

Chills

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.