Possible spoiler about an app coming this summer!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tara Luvs Apple, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

I did not want to say it in the title for those who want to go spoiler-free, but after hearing about the Netflix app coming in the summer, I am so thankful that I have my unlimited plan.

Yahoo!'s (horrible but) live blog stated this:

"Netflix, at long last, is coming to the iPhone. Reed Hastings, Netflix's CEO, is out to give the demo. Looks a lot like the iPad application, letting you stream video and manage your queue on your iPhone. Pause a move on the iPad and it picks up where you left off on the iPhone. And -- big news -- it will work over the cell phone network as well as Wi-Fi. AT&T must be cringing already."

2. Tara Luvs Apple thread starter macrumors 6502a

Can someone explain to me how my post was "bad" since it included things from the keynote and my posts got deleted from it when there are numerous posts on here about the specifics of the iPhone? I am not understanding? :confused:

3. mlad1101 macrumors regular

lol wut?

Spoiler? They announced it at WWDC BEFORE you posted it lol

4. Tara Luvs Apple thread starter macrumors 6502a

I posted as soon as it was announced. Two people responded saying to stop posting since I am discussing things in the keynote. Even all of my responses have been deleted.

I only put spoiler in the title for those who have not found out what has been announced and go the spoiler-free route until they can watch the keynote. In other forums, if you are posting information that can ruin things for others, you warn them in the title.