Possible to get text messages from iCloud?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by BenPink, Jun 21, 2012.

1. BenPink macrumors newbie

Trying to snoop text messages on my wifes phone. We are going through a separation and I belive there is another man. I won't go into details here but I need to figure out how to get her text messages off her phone without plugging it in.

I can't even get physical access to her phone anymore as we take turns staying at the house.

However, when I set up her iPhone 4 a year ago I turned on iCloud and it syncs her text messages. I have the password to her iTunes and she has not changed it yet.

Is there a way I can get the text messages from her iCloud without plugging in her phone to a computer?

I realize there are programs you can use to extract the text messages from a backup, but I need to find a way to get the backup I guess.

2. hamishIV macrumors newbie

Regardless of you separating or not, I know it's none of my business but this is technically stalking and therefore illegal and could get you in serious trouble therefore IMHO, now that you're in the process of separating, I suggest you leave it and move on.