Possible to stream radio (KEXP) on itouch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by cineapple, Nov 7, 2007.

1. cineapple macrumors regular

I have tried using the RSS program and iradio, but still can't seem to just be able to stream a couple of my favorite stations that I was getting off of itunes, like KEXP. Any solutions?

2. keithkdg macrumors newbie

Kexp on iPhone/ipod touch

Yes you can stream it through a site called FlyTunes.

http://flytunes.fm/

You need to sign in with an email account and password but there are no user fees. Scroll through their available stations. I found KEXP under the "Local" listings. It's available most of the time.

There are a lot of great stations on there but I mostly listen to KEXP. Got hooked on the station when I lived out in Seattle and now I can listen to it when I don't have my laptop with me.

3. cineapple thread starter macrumors regular

Couldn't find KEXP, what Genre did you pick to get the station? I need my KEXP!

4. keithkdg macrumors newbie

KEXP on iPhone/ipod touch

On the Stations menu it asks "what do you want to do?" Select "Cities Guide" Then under that listing it will ask you to "Select City" (Seattle) and there will be a list of streaming seattle stations, "KEXP" is listed there. In the past it wouldn't always be listed but now I think enough people are hooked on it to where KEXP is always available.

-K

5. bswanson macrumors newbie

Public Radio App

If you download the Public Radio app from the app store KEXP is included in the stations for Washington!!!