Possible to Switch iPhone Color at Exchange???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mr. Giver '94, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

I'm needing to exchange my iPhone due to a faulty battery. I made a thread about it earlier btw. Anyway, I was one of those people who was really on the bubble about what color iPhone to get, so now I'd like to get a white one.

Does anyone know if it's possible to exchange a black 16GB for a white 16Gb???

I heard it depends on who in the store you talk to, but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

probly I know when I returned my ipod classic i wanted to get a white instead of black and they didnt care... I know the iphone is a little different but I don't see why they wouldnt

3. docal97 macrumors 6502a

docal97

No they won't give u a different color. I had this same scenario- I wanted black instead of the original white. They said I could only get a white one.

4. gumball981 macrumors member

I believe that they will only give you the color that you bought.

5. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

well they might become more suspicious of why you want an exchange, but If its a legitimate reason depending on the CSR they won't care if its the same size

6. Keyhole macrumors member

I switched from a white 16gb to a black 16gb. It just matters who your genius is.