Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto

Yes, Aishwarya Rai would be quite nice.

But also:

hp-mini-hansd-002.jpg

And

kwon-boa-pic-0008.jpg

:eek:

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
No Way!!! ME THREE!!!!!

Well sort of.... Im going to a New Years Eve party on Long Island. I will also be staying in NJ. Parsippany with my Aunt/Uncle to be exact. Im sure I'll be heading into NYC with my friends a time or two while I up there, but not for New Years eve. We normally just park in Hoboken, and take the PATH Train into the city. Its convenient that it gets off near Magnolia Bakery... :) Yumm Banana Pudding!

P.S. Your not to far from me ipodtoucher, we should car pool! :)

Hahaha nice! I can't wait to go! Car pooling is not a bad idea, LOL, saves on gas :p

Man.. I should of did what you did, i'm staying in Manhattan, about 2 Blocks from time square on 34th same dates well 29th-2nd and its cost me around a grand

We first had the Wellington booked for earlier in December at ~$650 for two nights, so I said why not try during NYE and Jersey? So we found this hotel, and it was significantly less and we got three days!!

Macrumors conference in NYC for New Years! Let's do it!!! :p:D

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
Even though my family doesn't celebrate Christmas it is one of my favorite holidays and I created a small wish list. (We will have a religious holiday around that time too so I will save up some cash and hopefully pick up a few items)

Flip Mino HD
minohdblackie5.jpg

500GB WD MyBook
western-digital-my-book-external-hard-drives.jpg

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
A new watch. The bracelet on my watch is broken for good and I'm out of warranty. I guess, it's my sign to finally indulge in a luxury timepiece. :)

Kirjava444

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2008
Some time with my friends, peace of mind, and maybe this:

Attachments

• MX Revolution.jpg
    MX Revolution.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,429

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
I don't know what I want for Christmas. I don't really need anything.

I have a new macbook, a DSLR, speakers, hard drive, ipod, ipod hifi, everything along those lines. I don't need any more clothes. I'm not really into video games. My ski equipment is all set. I don't like money as a gift.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.